HEF funds grants that:
- Are innovative and creative
- Have specific measurable outcomes
- Will target needs of challenged students particularly in reading and math
- Include unique ways of using technology and 21st century learning
- Focus on increasing achievement and self efficacy of all students
NEW FOR 2021 - Priority will be given to projects that address:
- COVID-related learning loss and achievement gaps
- Social and emotional learning (SEL) needs of students and teachers
- Health and wellness of students and teachers
Grant applicants must schedule a consult with Paula Roop, HEF Program Officer, prior to submitting an application. Paula will work with applicants refining ideas and project plans. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a TEAMS virtual consult. Grantees will receive a link to the grant portal after the consult.
Applicants must be full-time HCPS staff members. (We do not accept Innovative Grants Program applications from organizations outside of HCPS.)
Applications should reflect school and division instructional goals.
Completed applications are submitted electronically as well as hard copy by April 30, 2021.