Innovative Grant Priorities
HEF funds projects that:
- Are innovative and creative
- Have specific measurable outcomes
- Will target needs of challenged students particularly in reading and math
- Include unique ways of using technology and 21st century learning
- Focus on increasing achievement and self-efficacy of all students
2020-21 Awarded Grants
Grant applicants must schedule a consult with Paula Roop, HEF Program Officer, prior to submitting an application. Paula will work with applicants to refine ideas and project plans. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your grant consult. After the consult, grantees will receive a link to the grant portal.
Applicants must be full-time HCPS staff members. We do not accept applications from organizations outside of HCPS.
Applications should reflect school and district instructional goals.
Completed applications are submitted electronically by the posted deadline.
Effective grants include a great idea, money to support it, a step-by-step implementation process and final outcomes—a proven formula for success!