Give the gift that keeps on giving!
For more information about how you can help make an impact with HEF, please contact our Chief Development Officer, Jay Shively at email@example.com
or (804) 877-9401.
The Henrico Education Foundation (HEF) is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax deductible organization providing Henrico County Public Schools (HCPS) with additional education programs, financial resources and support to increase student achievement. Since its founding in 1993, HEF has played a vital role in meeting the educational needs of Henrico’s children.
During the 2021-22 school year HEF impacted more than 36,575 students, teachers and parents — with over 93% of this impact made possible by donations directly from partners like you! You are the reason we are able to grow programs, launch new initiatives and achieve outcomes for so many Henrico children.
Together we can Ignite a Brighter Future.
Choose your monthly impact!
How Will Funds Be Used?
- Support academic programs and hands-on learning initiatives to prepare students for success for in college and career
- Provide assistance to financially disadvantaged students, ensuring that every child has equal access to educational opportunities
- Support our Community Learning Centers which take an innovative approach to improve student learning and build stronger families and healthier communities
- Fund advanced teacher training
- Provide leadership development programs
What Types of Gifts Can I Make?
- Cash or check
- Stocks, mutual funds or bonds
- IRAs, 401Ks or profit-sharing plans
- Life insurance
- Real estate
- Charitable trusts or gift annuities
- Bequests by will or trust